Click Here for the Stakeholder Feedback for COVID Precautions – Survey
(Posted 5/26/2021) – Summer Math Camp with hands on activities is being offered at Carlisle High School July 5th - 9th from 9:00 AM -12:00 PM. Students will build bridges, tiny houses, become paleontologists, and take part in the Bison Olympics all while learning and reinforcing math skills necessary for success. [Click here for details]
The next regularly scheduled school board meeting is Monday, June 14th @ 6:00 p.m.
Wow....we get ready for the last week of school and roar through the month of May...here is this week's update.
1. Coach Greene sends a huge shout out to all coaches, Lucas, Blake, yours truly, Mrs. Aukes..all the teacher volunteers...all the parent volunteers....all the Booster Club and Cara Parker.....anyone else who helped put on a great State Baseball and Softball tournament last week.
2. Mrs. Morgenstern sends a big shout out to all the kindergarten teachers for all their hard work in getting everything ready for our 1st Kindergarten graduation in almost 20 years!...Way to go ladies!
3. Mrs. Willeford wanted to give a big shout out to Mrs. Fricker and Mrs. Scroggins for helping her get the DIBELS TEST completed.
4. Mrs. Nicole Crawford sends a big shout out to the Pre-K graduates and the HIPPY graduates who celebrated their graduation this morning....In addition, I want to give a huge Thank You to Mrs. Lindsey, Mrs. Tammy, Mrs. Eunice, Mrs. Nicole, Mrs. Myra Sue, Mrs. Jean, Mrs. Makayla for the Awesome Job you have done with these little darlings....
5. Big shout out to Mr. David Sanders for preparing an awesome lunch for the Elementary Staff today...
6. Huge shout out with many more to follow to all the donors who have contributed to the FFA barn project...really showing the willingness of the community to give and support the school! Special thanks to Matt and Jerry Kelly for spearheading the fund raising drive.
Now some schedule updates and information: Mrs. Connie and all the fine folks at Medsker's Pharmacy will be giving the Covid vaccines to children 12 and up....stop by today and register your child so they can get accurate numbers for scheduling.
Semester Tests are scheduled for May 26-28 at the High School......Kindergarten Graduation will be held on Tuesday at 9:00 am.....Athletic Banquet is Tuesday at 6 pm. ......6th Grade Graduation will be held Thursday morning at 9:00 am......last day of school is Friday, May 28th!
Enjoy your weekend and remember to Stay Safe, Be Positive, and Go Bison!....wr
Progress Reports will go home on Tuesday, February 9th. Please let this be a reminder of the changes that will take place for our virtual students who have a 69 D or below.
Students who receive a D or F (69% or below) on their progress report (mid-way through the nine weeks) are required to attend live Google Meet Sessions with their teachers daily. This will last until the end of the 9 Week grade period.
Elementary Students: The grade level teachers will set up times for each student to attend his/her Google Meet Session. You will receive instructions from them if this pertains to you.
High School Students: Will attend the Google Meet sessions during the time when he or she would normally be in class each day.
Teachers can require that student cameras be on during the instructional session.
If the student fails to attend the Google Meet Session, he/she will be counted absent.
Once 10 absences have occurred, administration will file a FINS (Family In Need of Services) to the Lonoke County Juvenile Court System.
If a student has a doctor’s note to justify their absence, then it will not be counted against their ten days.
Live Google Meet sessions will begin on February 16th.
Graduation May 2020 Video
Google Classroom - Student Tutorial
CVA - Pivoting Guidelines
AR Ready for Learning Support Plan
Virtual Learning Academy
High School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Elementary School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning FAQ