High School Guidance Counselor Position Opening
GRADES 7-12 Job Description: https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=3377100
Next regularly scheduled school board meeting Monday, Nov. 9, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.
Here is our weekly update as we complete our 9th week of school: (Posted 10/22/2020)
Shout outs for this week:
1. Big shout out to Mrs. Robin Rountree, owner and agent of Glover Insurance, for purchasing Carlisle Bison lanyards for our entire staff and student body! They look awesome!
2. Board member Adam Ellis sends the following shout outs- to Mrs. Aukes, for her dedication and leadership in helping students and parents with the Carlisle Virtual Academy and to Lucas Evans for keeping everyone plugged in to technology.
3. Mrs. Hearn, Mrs. Lindsey, and Mrs. Sanders want to thank the spirit squads for their hard work, dedication, and focus as they prepare for tomorrow nite's Homecoming performance.
4. Mrs. McNeil wants to let our fans know that FCCLA will have a booth at the game tomorrow night selling Bison gear as well as raffling off a Bag of Bison gear....
5. Mrs. Marvel sends a shout out to Kynlee Ball for her outstanding showmanship in the District Fair as well as her willingness to help students from other schools!
6. Mrs. Goodrich wants to thank PTS for purchasing the Gaga Ball Pit.... the most popular item on the playground.
7. Congrats to Emma Cook....placed 7th in her class of 17 at Arkansas State Fair in heavyweight hog class with her pig...Delilah.
IMPORTANT PARENT REMINDERS:
Early dismissal tomorrow(Friday, Oct. 23) at 1:30 pm. due to Homecoming.....the afternoon ceremony in Bison Arena at 2:30 pm is Very limited crowd so we are dismissing early to clear the area. In addition, we dismiss at 2:00 pm on Monday and Tuesday due to Parent-Teacher conferences. P/T conference for Elementary is Monday, Oct. 26th and Tuesday, Oct. 27th, is P/T conference at High School.
Appreciate all as we work together to make all situations the best they can be. Bison host Clarendon tom. nite for Homecoming......Jr. High Ceremony is at 6:00, Sr. High Ceremony follows, and game kicks at 7:00 pm.
As always, Stay Safe-Be Positive- Go Bison!
William Rountree, Superintendent
High School Red Ribbon Week Oct 26 – Oct 30