The next regularly scheduled school board meeting will be Monday, October 11, 2021 @ 6:00 p.m.
2021-2022 COVID School Policy
The Carlisle School District Phone Server has been restored. Please use these phone numbers to contact the school.
High School: 870-552-3196
Elementary School: 870-552-3261
Administration Office: 870-552-3931
One full month of school is in the books and the Bison host CAC tonight at 7 pm at Fred C. Hardke Field....here is our update for this week:
1. Mrs. Sayger wants everyone to know there are float forms available for the Homecoming Parade available at the High School and the Superintendent's Office. Interested participants should take one, fill it out, and return to Mrs. Sayger or Mrs. Mills at the High School.
2. Mrs. High, Mrs. Kittler, and Ms. Page would like to give a shout out to all of the Kindergarten through 2nd grade students for working hard and doing their BEST on the NWEA tests this week! Great job guys and gals!
3. Mrs. Calhoun sends a shout out to the Kindergarten teachers(and proctors) for successfully completing NWEA testing for our 51 kindergartners!
4. Tonight is the Jr. Class Drive Through Fish dinner, prepared by King Kat, those who have tickets should go through the High School circle drive and pick up behind Bison Arena....serving is from 5-7 pm.
5. Nurse Measels...our POC... reminds parents to let her know anytime your child has been exposed, tested for, or is positive with Covid. Also any student who is 11 years old needs to have their Tdap and Meningococcal shot. 16 year olds need 2nd meningococcal shot before the deadline of Sept. 24. If you cannot get an appt. with health or PCP, try Wal-Mart Pharmacy in Lonoke.
6. Here is our most recent Covid update: No Staff Quarantined, 1 positive staff member, 13 Pre-k students quarantined, 4 High school students quarantined, 3 Elementary students quarantined, 1 positive Elementary student, and 1 positive Pre-k student.
Bison host CAC tonight at 7 pm- We need you there supporting our team, Carlisle School Board meets Monday night at 6 pm...and Go Hogs....remember, to STAY SAFE- BE POSITIVE- GO BISON!....William Rountree
Following Board Action at the special school board meeting (August 12, 2021) the following is effective August 16th, 2021. The Carlisle School District will require masks to be worn by anyone in an indoor venue of Carlisle School District. This mandate will be in effect through October 11, 2021. In addition, masks must be worn by anyone in a Carlisle School District bus.
Masks will not be required outdoors or during physical activity periods. Neck gaiters are an allowable face covering.
We appreciate your understanding and adherence to this mandate as we strive to make Carlisle School District the safest school district possible.
Carlisle School District Superintendent