The next regularly scheduled school board meeting will be Monday, August 9, 2021 @ 6:00 p.m.
(Posted 7/15/2021) – The following is for informational purposes only.......Medsker's Pharmacy, downtown Carlisle, will be providing Covid-19 vaccines for those children 12 and up four days next week.....The vaccines will be available free of charge on the following days:
Tuesday....July 20.....10 am- 5 pm
Wed. ....... July 21.....10 am- 5 pm
Thurs........July 22......10 am- 5 pm
Friday........July 23..... 10 am- 5 pm
Also, Nurse LeAnne is asking that all immunization records for your children be updated as soon as possible.
If you need service after hours....call Medsker's at 870-552-7837......wr
Click Here for the Stakeholder Feedback for COVID Precautions – Survey
(Posted 5/26/2021) – Summer Math Camp with hands on activities is being offered at Carlisle High School July 5th - 9th from 9:00 AM -12:00 PM. Students will build bridges, tiny houses, become paleontologists, and take part in the Bison Olympics all while learning and reinforcing math skills necessary for success. [Click here for details]
Wow....we get ready for the last week of school and roar through the month of May...here is this week's update.
1. Coach Greene sends a huge shout out to all coaches, Lucas, Blake, yours truly, Mrs. Aukes..all the teacher volunteers...all the parent volunteers....all the Booster Club and Cara Parker.....anyone else who helped put on a great State Baseball and Softball tournament last week.
2. Mrs. Morgenstern sends a big shout out to all the kindergarten teachers for all their hard work in getting everything ready for our 1st Kindergarten graduation in almost 20 years!...Way to go ladies!
3. Mrs. Willeford wanted to give a big shout out to Mrs. Fricker and Mrs. Scroggins for helping her get the DIBELS TEST completed.
4. Mrs. Nicole Crawford sends a big shout out to the Pre-K graduates and the HIPPY graduates who celebrated their graduation this morning....In addition, I want to give a huge Thank You to Mrs. Lindsey, Mrs. Tammy, Mrs. Eunice, Mrs. Nicole, Mrs. Myra Sue, Mrs. Jean, Mrs. Makayla for the Awesome Job you have done with these little darlings....
5. Big shout out to Mr. David Sanders for preparing an awesome lunch for the Elementary Staff today...
6. Huge shout out with many more to follow to all the donors who have contributed to the FFA barn project...really showing the willingness of the community to give and support the school! Special thanks to Matt and Jerry Kelly for spearheading the fund raising drive.
Now some schedule updates and information: Mrs. Connie and all the fine folks at Medsker's Pharmacy will be giving the Covid vaccines to children 12 and up....stop by today and register your child so they can get accurate numbers for scheduling.
Semester Tests are scheduled for May 26-28 at the High School......Kindergarten Graduation will be held on Tuesday at 9:00 am.....Athletic Banquet is Tuesday at 6 pm. ......6th Grade Graduation will be held Thursday morning at 9:00 am......last day of school is Friday, May 28th!
Enjoy your weekend and remember to Stay Safe, Be Positive, and Go Bison!....wr
Google Classroom - Student Tutorial
CVA - Pivoting Guidelines
AR Ready for Learning Support Plan
Virtual Learning Academy
High School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Elementary School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning FAQ